Thursday, October 16, 2008

October 14, 2008

I am going to say first we work on Holidays so if one falls on a Monday I will have P-Day Tuesday. We did have some service this week and helped a sister in our ward who raises miniature horses. I had the experience of helping see if they were pregnant or not. I have pictures but I will save them for another time. We also brushed them and shaved them. I never knew that a miniature horse could be so much work. I am glad that I was able to help because without us being there she would of not been able to accomplish the work which was needed. I found out today that I am not being transfered out of the Semmes area. I am grateful that I can continue to serve here and grow from it all. We found out last night that they are totally taking the missionaries out of the mobile area because the ward doesn't want to help the missionaries. It is the largest city in our mission. It is a step of faith for the mission president to set forth. I hope that through this step that the Mobile ward will understand the true importance of missionary work as we do as missionaries. I still do know as stated in the Book Of Mormon that the angels are preparing the hearts of many so the mission will still go on.
I love all of You
Elder Regan Hansen

No comments: