Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tyler Mar 1 2010






Well
This week will be my last in Namibia unfortunately, We had 5 baptisms this week all in Windhoek and then the Katatura branch had 4 baptisms. I will not write much because I dont have the time, I need to do as much as possible here in Windhoek. This week has been great as far as teaching, two of the recent converts that were baptized Ndepewa and Inonge said they want to go on missions. They said they would like to go in like a years time but I hope that they go to Salt Lake so that I can go and see them. This Thursday is transfers and my visa is going to expire so I will go back to South Africa somewhere. Bro John is pumped to go to America and interpret so he is really busy painting. This past Friday he stayed up until 5 in the morning working on one of my paintings and then woke up at 8 to come and clean the church with us. We had the movie night this past Friday evening and it was a great success there was like 62 people who came to it and there was many first time member referrals who came.
well have a good week

love
Elder Tyler Hansen

No comments: