Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12 2009




Hello family
Thanks for the pictures they worked great. It was a busy week with transfers. This past transfer was a 5 week transfer because of the meeting that President Probst has in Johannesburg. I was disappointed that I only got to stay in Mdantsane for a short time but I really enjoyed being there with Elder Smith especially. On Tuesday we received the call that two from the district were going to be transferred Elder Vernon and I and we moved on Thursday. I flew to Cape Town and then the office Elders drove me to Hermanus where I will be for a while. I really enjoy the area and the branch that we have. There are about 30 people in the branch and 7 priesthood holders. The branch house is in Hermanus in a pretty nice warehouse, and Elder Pauna and I stay in Fisherhaven which is the next bay across from Walkerbay to the north. We had 4 investigators to the branch yesterday and the branch President President Mckennon is really encouraging us for family led fathers who may be eligible for the priesthood to increase the priesthood numbers in the branch. We were able to find 2 new investigators on Friday and one them was a nice father led colored family. Many things have transpired in the last couple of days but I hope to spend more time typing next week when we have a little more time. Thanks for the support and love and any mother who reads this, Happy Mothers day!
love
Elder Tyler Hansen

No comments: