Monday, February 9, 2009

Regan February 9, 2008

I heard about Great Grandma Warren and all I can say is it brings me comfort knowing that she has returned to Great Grandpa and together they will be able to live eternally and continue to grow together more than we can imagine. We have much to be thankful for because of the example she was and the Charity that she showed for us all. I am thankful for the great Knowledge of the Plan of Salvation and knowing that she has achieved so much in being a diligent disciple of our Father in Heaven.

This week my companion went on a trade-off after District Meeting and Elder Manning came here for a couple of Days. As we planned that night we felt that we should go tracting on Wednesday morning. I kept wondering why because that is not a great time to tract. Through our diligence we found Ashley and Stephanie and were able to teach them about the Restoration.

We had a hectic day when we helped move a Sister and her Family to Alabama. We had to load a 26 foot truck and come to find out she had a whole storage unit full of stuff. Thankfully the Truck was perfect and we were able to pack it all up.

That day I felt that we had done the best missionary work through service that I have done. Some of her children are not members so we were able to talk with them. They were thankful for what we had to offer and hopefully they will continue to seek the word through the Missionaries in Enterprise.

I hope Everyone is doing well. Congrats Jordan you are going to Have a Blast serving in Brazil and doing what the Lord wants you to do.

Love You All

Elder Regan Hansen

No comments: