Monday, January 26, 2009

Jan 26 2009

hi family,
It sounds like everything is going well at home and your having a white snowy year. This week was kind of a rough week but I hope that it will get better this upcoming week. I just wish I could get more out of my scripture reading The Els family is doing ok we were able to give Sheena another blessing during the week. It looks like they might take her to Joburg hospital to find out exactly what is going on. The hospitals here in East London aren't the best from what I have seen especially the public hospitals, but I think that is a very good decision that they have made to take her to the Joburg hospital. I was able to receive the christmas letters that you sent to me and I also got the story that Josh had sent that is good to hear. Here in East London it has been extremely hot and humid this week During the winter they say that it snows on the tops of the mountains but not in valleys just a cold rain. Send some pictures of the puppies sometime and also some packages. Mom I hope you sent some some stuff. I'm just not to happy with the week and with the computer erasing my message that I typed but oh well. Have a great week, my thoughts and prayers are with you. love Elder T Hansen

No comments: