Monday, January 5, 2009

Regan January 5, 2009, Transfer to Crestview Florida

Well This week has been quite a great week. We have had the opportunity to teach a lesson with a member to Clay. Even though today I found out that I am getting moved to Crestview I know that there will be some great people there to also find. We had the opportunity to talk to Clay last night and we found out that he has been reading Ether 12 and has allot of questions about it. It is amazing to see how well the spirit leads and guides us in all that we do. We told him when he read to pray first for a better understanding and he took that challenge and it has really blessed him in his studies. Hopefully with this we will be able to soon be able to talk to his Girlfriend and begin to teach her too.

Thank you all for the E-mails for the new year the support is really great. I will let everyone know my new address as soon as I can find out what it is.

I have been studying about how to better feel and understand the nature of the the Holy Ghost. It has blessed me to better understand when I have the spirit and how I can obtain the spirit more fully. Our mission President found a quote about this that President Hinckley said concerning this matter.

“That’s the test, when all is said and done. Does it persuade one to do good, to rise, to stand tall, to do the right thing, to be kind, to be generous?...You recognize the Spirit by the fruits of the Spirit—that which enlighteneth, that which buildeth up, that which is positive and affirmative and uplifting and leads us to better thoughts and better words and better deeds is of the Spirit of God.” (PMG p.97)

Love You all

Elder Regan Hansen

No comments: