Monday, March 30, 2009

Regan March 30, 2009

Everything has been going really well this past week.

I don't have to much time today because we received a call from a ward member and we have to give a blessing here very shortly. I am grateful for this opportunity that I will be able to exercise the Priesthood power that the Lord has given me the Privilege to hold. I know that it will perform those miracles and help everyone one who desires to receive the blessings from the Priesthood.

This past week it slowed down because of rain, rain, rain... We were still able to find those of who we had planned on and the spirit has been attending so strong at each and every lesson that we have had this week. We taught Jeffrey and Kiera the Restoration this past Wednesday and it had the most strongest spirit our of any other lesson that I have ever been apart of.

We all kneeled down in prayer at the end and the spirit brought me to have such sweet tears for these 2 special children of our Heavenly Father. They have received the knowledge of thy gracious spirit and will continue to learn and progress through his help.

If you could keep Sister Parson's in your prayers that would be great. There was some complication after a surgery that she had and it would be great for her and her family to be in our prayers.

Thank you for all of the love and support you show to me and for the love the Savior gives to me from all of you.

Love You

Elder Regan Hansen

No comments: