Monday, March 2, 2009

Regan March 2, 2009

Hey everybody I hope that your past week has been filled with the Love and Joy that our Saviour has for you.

This past week has been full of Miracles, as was last week. Those who we found have heard our message and have continued to want to hear more about it. I have been able to see how these families and individuals have been blessed through their diligence in following the commitments that we have asked them to Keep.

I am grateful to see that progress because it helps me understand that if they continue like they are they will be able to attend the temple before I leave.

We have found 4 new investigators this past week and the work has been phenomenal. We have been talking to a part member family and we will be teaching the Husband tomorrow about the temple and the blessing that come for attending. We are hoping through this that he will want to be baptized and continue to work towards with his family to be sealed together for time and all eternity.

We called Jeffrey on Thursday and will be teaching him on Wednesday with his girlfriend. He is from SLC and really has a desire to learn. We also decided that riding our bikes in the rain would bring us some fruit if we were diligent in what we had planned. We delivered a Book of Mormon to Dianne and will be teaching her about it on Wednesday.

Misty has been progressing real well but we recently found out that she has a tumor in her liver and has to go to a Hospital in Jacksonville. We have been able to comfort her with the message that we have and she expresses how great she feels the spirit as we come and testify of truth to her. If you could keep her in your prayers that would be awesome.

With my fast that I had yesterday I was blessed with a better understanding of patience and the strength that is within it boundaries. I am grateful for the opportunity to continue to strive to continue my progress of obtaining more fully the Christ Like Attributes that will make me out to be a better disciple of our Saviour.

Dieter F. Uchtdorf gave a great talk on "Developing Christlike Attributes" and I know that with the direction of his message that it has brought me into a new understanding of how I can better achieve to strengthen myself and to become one in Unity with our Father In Heaven, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost to fulfill the path that he has chosen for me to accomplish.

Love You and thanks for the support

Elder Regan Hansen

No comments: